Monday, May 30, 2011

Alright, Summer can begin... Now! :)

Today was such a great day! First full day I've been home, it was hot and sunny, and I did a bunch of spontaneous summer things. It finally feels like summer!
Three good things about today:

1. I went out shopping with my mom and Kara! I found a new swimsuit and we got Andy's afterwards! Woohoo!

2. I got to hang with my roomie Katie Stephens!! I've missed her so much! It's weird living with a person, and then never seeing them. So excited for our semester this fall. Towers South 614 here we come!

3. My family ate outside for Memorial Day and made smores! It was so nice to enjoy the beautiful summer day.

p.s.
Dear Veterans, active military, and families,
I am so in awe of the sacrifices you have made to protect our country and what we stand for. Thank you for inspiring us all with your courage, bravery, strength, and selflessness. May you all feel special and honored on this day.

Love you friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment