Friday, July 29, 2011

Catching Up




Hey friends! It's been WAY too long since I've posted. So much has happened! Here's my update...

July 17th I left for Xtreme Camp to be a counselor for my third year! Camp is my absolute favorite week of the year. I had such a great group of campers this year and made so many friendships and memories! The stinky thing was, on Wednesday afternoon I got the news that my Poppy had died. That meant that I had to leave camp early to go to Salt Lake City. I was so thankful to be there when I got the news. Everyone was so considerate and it was nice to be in such a relaxing and beautiful place.

Friday morning we got to Salt Lake. My family from all over the country came in to support my Nana and celebrate my Poppy's life. It was so fun for me to see my family!! I wish we would all get together more often.

It was a really hard week. Seeing my Nana in grief was so heart wrenching. One of the hardest parts was seeing my grandpa's shirts hanging in the laundry room.

I'm going to write more about my Poppy soon. Right now I just want to say thank you to all my friends and family who have been so kind and understanding to my family and I. We appreciate it so so much. I am so blessed with all the people God has put in my life!

Love you all,

Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment