Monday, May 16, 2011

3 Things: Take 1

Hey guys! Today was a great day! Whenever the weather is this beautiful, it's easy to find lots of good things to talk about.

Three great things about today:

1. This morning I got to sleep in! It's my fourth official day of summer, but the first day I've got to sleep in past 6:45. It was marvelous.

2. I met with Brett and Nate at Starbucks today to talk about Ignite Band stuff for next semester! I am so honored that I get to lead the band this fall, and I am so excited for what God is going to do!! It is so fun for me to watch him step up and work things out, especially when I don't feel like I'm good enough on my own.

3. It was my last Monday night ever at Qdoba!! I actually had a lot of fun working tonight. Things always seem better when there aren't many of them left. I think I'll actually be sad when I leave.

Have a happy Monday home skillets!


No comments:

Post a Comment