Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Adventure Day!


I'm blogging a little late tonight because I just got home from the Fox Theater!! For my birthday, Anthony took me to see Jersey boys!! :)

1. Today, the Garmin lied to us. We were just driving along in St. Louis, and suddenly realized that we were headed over to Illinois across the river! Oh no!! Luckily, Anthony has such a great sense of direction, and we only lost our cool a little bit. :) We got there just in time to buy the tickets!

2. We didn't have any specific dinner plans, so we got to explore the city! It was so fun. And we ended up eating at this really cool Italian place (of course) haha.

3. Most of all, today was a great day because I got to spend the day with my best friend! He is the best company in the world!!

Goodnight all! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment