Saturday, July 2, 2011

Kylie's Top 3: Post-Op

Yesterday I got my wisdom teeth out! I was pretty nervous, but it ended up not being too bad. Lesson learned, however: don't take pain pills on an empty stomach! The best/weirdest part was experiencing anesthesia for the first time. My 3 things today are going to be my favorite things I apparently did while drugged.

1. When I was walking out of the office and in the car my mom said I just giggled. A lot. I told my mom, "When Dr. Begley put me out, he didn't say goodnight or bye or anything... I can't believe he didn't say goodnight..."

2. When I got in the car I asked mom for my chapstick (which I knew would happen beforehand, so I gave it to my mom haha. I sure love my chapstick!). Apparently I kept rubbing it all over my face and saying, "Where are my lips?!?"

3. When we were driving home, I kept telling Kara, "Later, if I don't remember anything, tell me that I'm remembering. I'm remembering right now. I remember Pennie... and Dr. Begley... and that nurse that walked me to the car... I'm remembering right now..."

Hahaha all in all, pretty funny experience. Shout out to Dr. Begley for doing a good job! Have a great night friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment