Wednesday, June 15, 2011

{Three Things: Wednesday, June 15}

Today I had a really great day with my SISTA! I love spending time with my womb-mate!

1. Kara and I went to see Bridesmaids at 1 pm! I've been wanting to see it, and it was really fun bonding while trying to sneak enormous amounts of food into the theater. Our stash included 2 Qdoba burritos, gummy life savers, snickers, pink lemonade, and mr. pibb! hahaha

2. After the movie, Kara and I went to the pool. Swimming is definitely one of my top 3 favorite things about summer.

3. Tonight, Anthony and I broke out my old scooters!! I rode my green one, and Anthony rode Kara's red one. It brought back SO many memories! I'm not as good as I used to be though... haha

Did you guys ever ride scooters growing up??

No comments:

Post a Comment