Sunday, June 19, 2011

I have TWO Dads!


This morning at church, Pastor Ron talked about the book of Ephesians. He said to REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE. My three good things about today are that:

1. I am ADOPTED by God.

2. I am BOUGHT by Jesus.

3. And I am SEALED by the Holy Spirit.

Actually, those three things are so good that they get 3 leg kicks, 2 fist pounds, and 1 big happy dance of joy!! May I live everyday with this identity sealed on my heart.

Along with my Abba, I have the other best dad in the whole world! I love him so much. So here's three things I love about my daddy.

1. His sense of humor! My dad cracks me up all the time!

2. His heart. My dad is so compassionate and genuinely cares for people. I've been blessed to get to see him bless others with his gifts and services.

3. His hugs. My dad gives the best hugs in the whole world. I always feel safe with him, no matter what.

I love you dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment