Friday, October 14, 2011

{Three Things: Friday, October 14}

Hey everyone! Right now I'm sitting at home on our big, comfy couch watching the Cards game. Sometimes there isn't anything better than being home. And btw, GO CARDINALS!
I had a really fun day! Here are my three things...

1. Kara and I ran to Hobby Lobby and made crafts this afternoon! I saw this really cute idea on Pinterst, and decided to try it...


I just made a collage on a canvas, made a stencil, and then painted over it! Awesome!


2. While my family was driving around the River Campus parking lot (we went to listen to ghost stories), my dad ran the truck straight into one of those concrete barriers they put in front of each parking spot. SO funny!! The best part was the family that just stood and watched it all happen. They were so serious lol.

3. I got to help my mom let in the neighbor's golden retriever, Sam tonight. What a sweetie! I just love big dogs so much; I loved getting to pet and love on him!

Hope you guys are having a good fall break! (If you're a college student like me!) I can't wait for it to get cooler so I can wear scarves and drink hot cider. What are you looking forward to??

Love you all,

Kylie


No comments:

Post a Comment